Thursday, August 29, 2013

8/23/13


When Addison and I were in Primary we got to choose a tie for our dads Father's Day one year. I found this tie and thought  it was just the coolest tie I had ever seen! Before leaving on my mission I was looking through all my Dad's ties and saw it. We were joking around about it, after my Dad had to remind me of how we gave it to him, and the next thing I know it was on my luggage as a "luggage marker." I decided to send it out of this world in peace by using it for my 6  month mark tie!!!


In the mission, every 6 months they burn an article of clothing to acknowledge there progress. He has finally reached his first 6 months. 
6 months...........................................burn a tie
1 year..........................................burn a shirt
18 months..................................burn a pair of pants
2 years..........................................burn a suit