Thursday, August 15, 2013

8/12/13

Part of the reason why we come on missions are to prepare us for our lives after. When we went to lunch at the Lauridsen's there little boys, Gregory and Andrew, were climbing all over me. I noticed that Bro. and Sis. Lauridsen were fine with us pLaYiNG with them. They were climbing on my bike and I was their "Dinosaur." They would sit on my feet and I would walk with them. When it was time for lunch they asked who wanted to PRAY. Andrews hand went up at the speed of light. In his prayer he said, "thank you for the fun missionary." After the PRAYER he said, "do you know who the fun missionary was in my prayer? You!" I felt awesome and like a big brother. It was really fun and gave me a taste of what fatherhood will be like. I'm grateful for this experience.