Thursday, July 18, 2013

7/11/13

I got food poisoning on Tuesday night at McDonalds. I don't like that place so now I have an excuse not to eat there. Wednesday morning I threw up and had diarrhea. I got a blessing, which helped for the 7 hour drive to rapid city. The rest Wednesday was sleeping, throwing up and more diarrhea. I still have diarrhea today, it sucks really bad!!!! The apartment is a dump, so I told elder Camp we were gonna have a deep clean day here pretty soon. I love Chadron. It's the first day and things are going great. I'm excited to be working here. So far Elder Camp and I are getting along great, which is awesome!!  I miss the temple but I'll make up for it when I get home. I felt a little homesick this morning, but It didn't last long.
 
Elder Ashcroft
 
(He might be mad at me for posting this one, about the whole food poisoning thing, but we all care enough I thought I should share :p)