Tuesday, March 4, 2014

3/3/14

I was looking back at some of the spiritual lessons I have had on my mission. While thinking of these I remember a lesson in mission prep before I came out. Brother Johnson said to me one day, "Can you feel that? It feels like you can cut 'It' with a knife!? Thats the Spirit." I remember walking out of that lesson saying how much I wish I could be like Brother Johnson. To be able to bring in the Spirit so much that it feels as though you could cut "It" with a knife. While looking back at the spiritual lessons on my mission I have seen many times were that Spirit has been present just as strong and feels as though you could cut "It" with a knife.  I am thankful for each and everyone of them. I pray and express my gratitude to my Father in Heaven for allowing me to have those experiences as well as my investigators as I know that it makes a difference in everyones life!