Monday, March 24, 2014

3/24/14

This week we had transfers I got my new companion, Elder Walker. He speaks spanish and came out with me but was in another district so I didn't have the chance to get to know him. This week has been very stressful trying to find a place to live sense we only have till Apr.1. 
We had a very small budget but now thanks to the mission president
 raising our budget opens are a little more widened.
Yesterday, at church, Gary Hoffman came up to me and said he was really excited to get a call from us because he had a lot of questions for us. It was great to hear the excitement so we knew where his interest level is. Gary could probably be baptized in a month!
He has a girlfriend up in Canada and felt that for there relationship to be stronger he would need to learn about the church. He was literally placed in our hands! 
Watford is really amazing. Here the people recognize what is wrong in their life. They give us a call and ask for help in getting their lives back on track. It is has been really amazing and I'm glad that I am able to serve in this area for that reason.