Wednesday, February 12, 2014

2/10/14

First off, I was transferred to Watford City, ND it is next to Williston, ND. My companion is Elder Wilkinson he has been out 7 months. The weather here doesn't really like to get over 10 degrees, so as soon as it gets to 15 degrees with no windchill it is very nice weather...hahaha. I got to Watford City Tuesday night at around 9:00 and Wednesday it was straight to work. A lot of people here are from Hurricane so its pretty nice to get to talk to people that know what I am talking about and we have something in common.
 
We had a lesson with Rebecca, instantly I felt the love that our Father in Heaven has for her, and I was able to have a love for her and a desire to help her come closer to Him.
 
On Thursday's we go to "The Good Shepard" were we play bingo and give a sermon to the old folks. It is an awesome service opportunity!
 
On Friday, we had a lesson with a man named Mike. While we were teaching we had awesome companionship unity that I haven't had with any other companion so far.
 
Church her is held in Arnegard in an old school building there was 115 church attendance. It is a branch, of course. They are trying to build a church here in Watford. We also have a church service at 8:00 at night for the oil workers that cannot make it to the earlier service.
It is a very interesting experience up here.
 
Next week I will have pictures for everyone! Thanks for writing me and being interested in the blog. Love: Elder Ashcroft