Friday, February 28, 2014

2/17/14


Well for this week, we had Zone Conference on Friday and sadly we didnt get iPads which I was really hoping for. This week I would like to say something different from the normal....
 
When we were at Bible Study at the Lutheran Church they were asking questions about the Plan of Salvation and none of them knew exactly what happens after this life. I am so thankful for the knowledge that we have about the Plan of Salvation and and that we dont have to "wonder" what happens after we die and that we can know "Exactly" what to expect because of the revelation given to the prophets regarding life after death. President Anderson said that because of the death of Brian Scott, and the relation he had in my life, that my testimony of the Plan of Salvation would never be the same! When I bore my testimony in church on Sunday about the Plan of Salvation I had multiple people tell me that they felt the spirit from my testimony. I was glad that I was able to be the means of helping them feel the spirit, and help them to gain a testimony of the Plan of Salvation for themselves.