Wednesday, September 25, 2013

9/17/13

All throughout the Book of Mormon we read about those whose hearts sorrowed when teaching repentance and seeing the sins of the people. One of the things that the Lord has blessed me with is a soft heart. When I see others mistakes it makes my heart hurt. After our conference we went to dinner and as we were talking to the waitress she told us about one of the mistakes that she had made when she was young. This particular sin always causes my heart to wrench! She told us how she wished that she wouldn't have and you could tell she hurt from it. Just like the teachers of old, my heart sorrowed at the sins of another! One of my most favorite things before, during, and after my mission, is and will be when people come to me in trust waiting to talk and know that I won't judge them and I will keep it confidential.